20 Mar Spring Cleaning!
Spring cleaning may be at the top of mind. As well as getting rid of things that gather dust in the remote corners of your home. Do you know where to start? Often times you have items that you have collected over a period of time, but don’t fit into your everyday life. You may have items that you don’t want in your home, but don’t want to get rid of. If that is the case, you are reading the right blog. Ralph’s is running a 10% off sale on storage rates here at the Warehouse when you mention this post. Ralph’s makes it easy for you. We offer full packing, loading and crating to our warehouse.
Clean off the counter tops. Store your extra sheets and or silverware. Roll up your rugs. Clean up that clutter!
Spring is also a great season to move. As an Atlas agent, here are some tips for those of you preparing for a move.
Things to remember to do before having your items stored:
- Discard perishable items (no food, houseplants, etc.)
- Discard flammables, ammunition, cleaning solutions, paint, liquids, aerosol cans and propane tanks
- Disassemble all particle board, press board and prefab furniture.
- Disassemble or unhook appliances, including water and gas connections. Have appliances prepared for transport and storage.
- Empty gasoline and oil from small engine gas-powered equipment (lawnmowers, blowers, etc.)
- No batteries
Call us today for a complimentary in home estimate, 520-622-6461